- We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
- Volunteers not only give their time but pay trip costs.
- Donations fund surgical supplies and medications and the baggage fees for transporting these.
- Donations also provide a once-in-a-lifetime experience for our high school student translators.
The DONATE button will take you to PayPal, where you can make a credit card donation or donate using your PayPal account.
Some of the ways we finance our trip and/or minimize costs:
- Working with local hospitals to obtain medical supplies and equipment free or at cost.
- Maximizing use of nonprofit organizations that collect unused medical supplies for missions like ours such as Partners for World Health in Portland, Maine.
- Obtaining drug samples in quantity from pharmaceutical companies.
- MOST OF ALL, WE EACH DONATE TWO WEEKS OF OUR LIVES not counting preparation time!
Hancock County Medical Mission POBox 241 Ellsworth ME 04605
Or mail a check to us at
Hancock County Medical Mission
P.O. Box 241
Ellsworth, Maine 04605